Hello lovelies,
Welcome to a new series on the blog titled my fear chronicles, it should run for like a month or so.
The series is about my experiences with fear and all, the efforts I am making and what fear has caused me.

I am quite fearful by nature, i am becoming better now but i have had several occasions where this has caused me unnecessary pain. I can't exactly point out when I became fearful, I guessed it had to do with dealing with loss at an early age. I am very good at pretending so family and friends were not so aware of my situation, I had a very bold attitude but beneath this veneer was lily-liver fellow.

I am actually trying to face my fears headlong with this series because I have come to realize that fear has torment has the bible rightly said and the mind starts aligning with the image that fear projects.

Love you all



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts